Date: December 15, 2019 [ 9am-6pm] | Venue: Auditorium, S. S. Dempo College of Comm. and Economics, Cujira | Youth between the ages of 15 and 35 years can attend.
Here’s a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn more about spirituality – the science that teaches us how to live our lives happily.
Even if you’ve read piles of books and listened to online lectures, there may be concepts and questions that you may have doubts about. This is the challenge when we are alone on the spiritual path. One of the best ways to learn better is to learn alongside others who have similar interests.
With the Science of Spirituality youth retreat, you have the opportunity to come together with a lively, motivated group of fellow explorers, for one full day of in-depth spiritual inquiry. Over the course of the retreat, devotees and disciples of Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi (Amma) will offer not only guidance in understanding spirituality better, but also tools to put the learning into practice and ensure it becomes a lifelong habit.
The retreat is open to youth between the ages of 15 and 35 years.
AYUDH, the international youth wing of Mata Amritanandamayi Math is active in more than 40 countries worldwide across six continents including Europe and America. With its slogan, ‘Awaken Youth; Unite for Dharma’, AYUDH aims to empower young people to imbibe eternal values, take pride in their culture and traditions and become compassionate leaders.
It is a platform for like-minded youth to share their innovative ideas, collective experiences and implement them to live their lives happily and to contribute to building a peaceful and sustainable future.
- Member of the UN Trillion Tree Campaign
- Three Hundred AYUDH members participated in the European Parliament’s 10th Anniversary Celebrations in France.
- Huge Solidarity March organized in Tamilnadu for Pulwama martyrs
- Haritamritam - Organic terrace gardening workshops for 6,000 families in a year in Maharashtra
- Vishu Thaineetam - Thousands of organic tree saplings distributed free in every district of Kerala
- AYUDH Members participated in the First Forum on Human Rights, Democracy and the Rule of Law in Geneva, Switzerland
- AYUDH volunteers attended the UN Youth Forum on the 60th Commission on the Status of Women in New York City
- Youth meets in 23 states of India with participants from over 800 institutions.
- Large-scale participation in Amala Bharatam (Clean India) Campaign aimed at cleaning public places and national highways all over India.
- Annual leaders training summits with over 1,500 participants from 23 states across India
- ‘Four minutes for India’ – a nation-wide video contest of ideas to transform India as part of National Youth Day
- Fund raising and volunteering in disaster relief all over the world
- ASWAS – a winter cloth collection drive bringing solace to the needy in 35 Indian villages of Northern India
We’d love youth from premiere educational institutions/organizations from Goa to participate in the Youth Retreat.
Please spread the word about the Retreat among youth who may be interested to participate. Let them come & see what it’s all about.
- Eye opening talks, discussions, Q&A and bhajans
- New friends in a respectful environment
- Inspiration to create a responsible life style
- Experienced faculty from Amrita University